Monday, October 11, 2004

Update On My Life

Hey, did you know I'm currently listening to a song sung by the japanese seiyuu of Killua? XD I'm listening to it again and again hoping I could memorize so whenever I miss Killua I justy need to hum this song. Wahaha, I'm a hopeless Killua fangirl. Oh my.

Anyway, I guess I should stick to my title which is, "Update On My Life." I know, i know, I'm just wasting my time updating this blog since no one is bothering to visit it. Actually, I even like it more if no one else but me sees this blog, but I'm running out of things to put on my websiteand I'm doing this for me, to entertain my future self in the future.

Argh! Why do I keep on getting off topic?!
Okay, well this Saturday, Oct.9, I went to Greenbelt and Glorietta 4.
I already finished reading the 5th and final book of the Spiderwick Chronicles. Hmm... what else? Oh yeah, my Quarter Exam results are satisfactory except for... math. I HATE MATH!!! Grr!!

I want to change something about my website, maybe update it or change it's layout--again! But I don't have time to do so and I feel lazy, so maybe next time.

That's all I can think of for now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home