Saturday, June 18, 2005

Just a quick update.

Sorry for not being online for so long--again. I blame it on technical problems.

I am section 35 (Entrep). At first I didn't like my section, but now I do. I met new friends and I like all of my teachers, well almost. My Chemistry teacher is sooo boring. She makes want to scream, "Where is Ms. Sison?!!" Ms. Sison btw, is my old science teacher from last year and she's the coolest sci. teacher I ever had. She was also the one who started the "Stargirl" nickname for me.

But my hatest teacher of all is my trigonometry teacher. No. I don't hate him because he teaches trigo. I hate him because he is just horrible. He has this weird accent and such a soft voice, I simply cannot understand him. Plus, he has this favoritism with a guy from our class.

Please don't mention to anyone about this post. Forget you even read this.

I only dislike a couple of teachers. The rest, I love. Like Sir Dayuta for example. He's my adviser and SS teacher. When we were discussing about our course outline, he made SS look so exciting with interesting discussions and debates. Now that's what I love about a teacher, someone who can show a certain subject in a brand new and more exciting light. Plus, we are allowed to comb our hair, eat and even use our cellphones, but only on his class. I know what you're thinking, "It's so unfair!" I know, especially since cellphones are now banned in school and being caught with one already leads to suspension.

Hm... what else have happened to me?

I was not able to attend our orientation because I woke up at 10 am, when it starts at 8. And I am still continuing my record for being late on the first day of school since I was first year.

Oh and I also discovered that my crush from New Life is now my schoolmate. I was so happy then, but my happiness bubble suddenly burst when I learned that he is a freshman. Sigh.... I hope Sol won't mind if we now both have a crush on that Daniel guy until I find a better crush.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm already itching to write another post about something I just discovered last night with my lovable brother and I might post it tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwahahaha.. let me guess ur chem teacher! *DRUMROLL* ms..... cabaluna! <3

and.. napakaswerteeee mo! adviser mo c sir bry pogi! love ko un kaya alagaan nyo ha!!! <3

thanks for the testi btw!!! ^^;;

11:43 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Tama! Ang galing mo!

Sure, magpapakabait ako kay Sir Bryan.

Dun sa trigo, si Sir B------.

12:06 PM  
Blogger kevamico said...

gets ko na yung teacher nyo sa trigo diba ito yung vowels? -a-a-o-? Yung nagbabalik sa inyo ng guiz kapag may maling sagot. Naging teacher ko yan nung 1st year kung tama nga ako.

Hindi talaga ako makapaniwala na sa San Beda nag transfer si ________.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

You take crushes so seriously and treat them in such a businesslike way...!

And don't let the age thing bother you too much. My girlfriend and I are almost two years apart and it doesn't make much of a difference at all (at least, until she goes to graduate school).

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home