Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Camp

Tomorrow, I will be going to the youth camp of our church and I half-heartedly want to stay. The camp will last until Saturday, that means I will be missing two soccer practices. And on our next practice, we will be playing futsal. No fair! I want to play futsal too! I'm also dying to try the new fake I've learned, the shimmy. It looks so fun, now if I can only use it on a game.... Sigh....

Oh yeah, just in case your wondering why you haven't seen me online in YM for so long, it's because someone uninstalled our YM. I tried downloading it again, but the file name always end up with a .jpg. Kuya said he'll take care of downloading it while I just finish his stupid website, but he still haven't downloaded it. SO I figured maybe it's because the browser I'm using is Netscape so I switched to Explorer and now our Yahoo Messenger is working perfectly fine and I've got the latest version to boot! (Our old YM came from the prehistoric age)

With the camp and all, I guess this will be my last post for this week. Wish me luck and au revoir!

Edit: Naninibago ako sa bago kong YM. I think this will take some getting used to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go join the youth camp. I'll bet it'll be loads of fun :D

Good luck with the "shimmy" I think you'll be able to use it in a game soon. Just practice and believe in yourself :D

-- claudia

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, have fun in your youth camp! =)

~and im sorry for your soccer. =(

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home