Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Look!

I got a new profile pic. I know I usually change my profile pic every now and then. But today, I'm making a big thing out of it because... I have nothing better to blog. For once in my summer life I get a day that's not eventful or should I say, a day that is boring.

Today just consists of waking up at around 1 pm, read, internet, read, tv, read, internet until now. Later on it will be read, write, read then sleep at 4 or 5 am. Tomorrow soccer practice, wake up at 6. So that's one hour of sleep, but don't worry I'm still alive. So all in all my summer consists of soccer every MWF (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), read, sleep, write and internet. How fun. -_-

Soccer is the only thing that keeps me alive. When will my art and jazz lessons start? I'm dying of boredom here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I feel for you... Boredom seems to be the new thing this summer...

Just keep on staying alive... :P

7:43 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

I'm not the type to stay bored forever. If I have to do something crazy just to bring excitement in my life I'd do it. One day, I'm gonna do bungee jumping. One day, not now. I'm too chicken right now.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home