Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blagblagblag

I have no idea what to blog right now. My mind is just a crazy jumble. Here are the things in my head right now:

1. My brother's site - My brother asked me to make a website for his guild in RO. I'm
supposed to use the "Hot Text" thing I've learned in our computer class on the graphics. Problem is, the fire picture tube mysteriously ran away. So now the graphics are a mess, a hideous mess. And I'm supposed to finish this freakin site today because RO servers are down.

2. My site's next template - The fire pic tube wasn't the only one missing. All the other cool pic tubes are gone. Including the watermelon one. And I was supposed to use that watermelon on one of the templates I'm thinking of using for my site's next template.

3. Class outing - Next week, section 24 will be going to an outing at Nasugbu, Batangas. A friend, told me that in their class outing, her classmates drank beer. The only ones who did not drink was her and a friend. She said they were drank till noon and they have to watch over them because something might happen. I haven't heard everything though because of problems with communication, which leads me to number 4.

4. Friends - My dad had to use the computer a lot of times yesterday for his work. Because of that, I wasn't able to IM as much as I would love to. Oh it was a mess. I asked my friend Mika to be online, she says she will around 6. Around 6, by dad needed to use the computer. Our cordless phone was not placed on it's base properly so it wasn't able to charge properly. I was never able to get a decent conversation with any of my friends because our phone kept on running out of battery. I was also running low in load so I couldn't text my friends so much. My friend Mika even thought that I was also mad at her because it's like I didn't want to talk to her. I'm not mad at you Mika, contacting you is just plain crazy. But my dad gave me load again last night and I made sure the our phone gets charged properly so I can finally call you and Hanyeo too! ^_^

I also can't think clearly right now. I slept very late last night because my brother kept on bugging me start his website. Soo excited. Then I have to wake up early because sometimes, I only get to blog in the morning then my kuya hogs the computer the rest of the day.

I won't be blogging as much right now. I think I'll just finish kuya's website, talk to my friends once and for all then catch up on some sleep.

8 Comments:

Blogger Geekbird said...

Instead of worrying about what to blog about I think you should get crackin' on that Geekbird story don't you?

10:16 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Yes Geekbird.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh.. that's quite sad.. well, go get some rest before working hard okay? ^^

-eryka

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just found a link to my seldomly-visited site, Gossamer. I read your comments below (sometime in your Nov. 2004 archives) about them, and I just want to thank you for taking time to read them and respond to them in your way. Even if you don't agree with it, as a writer, I'm happy that at least it is acknowledged. I don't know whether arguing with you would get anywhere, but you're just as entitled to an opinion as I am.

Thanks again, and back on topic for this entry, hope you don't stress out too much!

1:58 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

*gasp!*

H-how did you find out about me?!
Gomen nasai!

9:13 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Why is it than when you're online, I can never use our pc.

Putchie, I think we're cursed to only be able to talk on the phone and nowhere else. But at least I'll be meeting you tomorrow at G4. Woot!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! your kuya is the same as mine. He hogs the computer all afternoon so I work in the morning lol

-- claudia

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv ko ang gma 7. kapuso yayta ako!!! no. 1 kami.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home