Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Happy and Healthy Summer

This summer, I shall live from large doses of Rosy lessons (art and dance lessons where Rosy is my classmate), instant messaging, blogging and being online for as long as 7am. So people, sleep late or better yet, don't sleep at all. What a happy and healthy summer.

Today is officially the last day of school. Final exams are all done. Goodbyes have already been made. Hugs, given out to a hugfull of people. Everything is done--all done. ...Wait! Ahh!!! I'm not yet done! The pic where Killua and Gon are both eating watermelons, I still have them! And I'm not supposed to have them. I was supposed to give it to Joan since I just used it to decorate my locker. But I already cleared my locker today and I have Joan's favorite pic. WAAAH!!! T_T And she gave me a pin! A happy pin that says, "SOME CALL IT LAZINESS I CALL IT DEEP THOUGHT." Then I gave the rest of my Killua pics (except for the ones given to me by Mika and Joan and Joan's fave pic) to Mika.

And this is it. This is my post for the last day of my best year in highschool. Sorry. My brain is currently not functioning well right now. I don't even know if I'm feeling sad about this goodbye day or happy now that I'm free. I think I just want to succumb to my secret blog now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i felt nothing after the final exams.. i dunno.. lol.. it felt like it's not yet the end.. coz probably because i know that im still going to the school every week for training.. lol..

-eryka-

12:27 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

I make no sense!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home