Friday, February 25, 2005

Edsa Day

Yay. We have no school today because it's the anniversary of People Power I. I don't know if I'm supposed to be all jolly about it or not because, I was never really excited to stay at home the entire day. Not that I like studying, but because I always want to see my friends. Besides, the only reason why I am able to use the computer today is because my brother is still sleeping and later on when he's awake, he's going to hog the computer all for himself--again. When that happens, I shall be uber-bored. Almost all the things I want to do for the entire day needs a computer. Like playing Neverwinter Nights, instant messaging, blogging, playing neopets, playing gaia, surfing the net, webdesigning, etc. I guess you guys got my point already.

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall make the most of whatever is left of internet time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is... LOL. hehe

-eryka

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home