Thursday, February 17, 2005

WTF?!

Our CVE teacher only gave me an 80 on the project I worked hard for. It was even the reason why I was late this Monday because it didn't want to print. I know I'm always late, but it was one of those days when I miraculously wake up early. She thinks I just bought my project. What the heck?! Now I have to fix it and pass it again tomorrow.

Then on our LT1, my groupmates did not add my name when I placed lots of effort in drawing the picture about Simon of Cyrene and happily did not include it in the project itself because everyone else computer-printed theirs. My artwork was much better! >_<

Then before, I saw my name written on one of the chairs in our room, which I quickly erased eventhough I swore never to vandalize. Today, I found out that someone also wrote my name on the back of the pillar in the AV room. I really hope it was all about someone who has the same name as mine. Though I doubt it because I don't know any other Elishas in our school. Oh me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok love yah=)-rosy

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new layout!! ^^

anyway, who's your teacher in cve?? she's too mean.. we never get 80's in a cve project no matter how pretty or ugly it is!!! aww i just feel sorry for ya..

btw.. yes we need to give gifts for our partners in the prom.. it's a requirement.. ^^

-eryka-

1:23 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

I think she's Ms. Sayo, the CVE coordinator. My project looks nice, she just thinks I bought it when I didn't. Didn't she noticed how it's cut crudely? Oh well.

Requirement?! WAAHH! T_T Maybe I could find some way to be absent, but then I might miss out a lot of fun. Prom doesn't happen everday.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home