Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Intrams

*shivers*

T_T Our Intrams are already tomorrow!! And they placed me on the 4x200 race, but what if I run too slow? My classmates will be very mad at me! T_T WWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I better ran fast around the house for practice after this post.

m33p!

Anyway, I suddenly ran out of internet card yesterday, so to entertain myself, I played Neverwinter Nights! It's very l33t! I made my character a pure sorceress, even if I want to add a bit of ranger in her. Oh well.

Valentines was good. I gave chocolates away, Hersher's Kisses to be exact. Mika gave me chocolate too. She says she was supposed to make homemade chocolates, but she ran out of time because of all our projects. I couldn't blame her. Then because her English is bad, she didn't know that there is champagne inside the chocolates she gave to Miko, Ruby and Kevin. Lol. So only I can eat my chocolate ^_^. How fun! Miko and Ruby would give their chocolates to their parents, because they can't eat it. I don't know about Kevin though. *imagines a drunk Kevin* Wahahahaha!!! XD

Talking about Kevin, he gave me a star pin! Yay! Arigatou Kevin-kun! Actually, we're supposed to trade pins, but mine was Emily the Strange so he didn't want it. I think because of what I teased him before just for fun, he has been uber sensitive of anything close to girly. Then I went to Comic Alley to buy a pin for him in exchange for my star pin. I bought a badge that has a picture of a poring with an expression like this: >_< and I really hope that he is colorblind because when I reached home, I just noticed that the pin has lots of pink in it! Oh me!

Hey, I'm listening to some music I got from here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new blog look reminds me someone important in my life hehe... but I love the pics. it's really cute.


I'm sorry I haven't been able to post here for awhile. I've been really busy...

-- claudia

3:42 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

No, no, no. I'm not mad at you Alfie. Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. And I was not talking about you coming to Blogger. It's about our websites before. I'm also sorry for calling you a copycat, I couldn't think of a lighter term.

Gomen. Gomen.

11:03 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Actually, I'm not also blogging that much since I'm usually busy too.

But thanks for commentating on this blog. I really appreciate it. ^_^

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home