Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hi blog!

Finally! I'm online! *hugs computer* I wasn't able to be online yesterday because my kuya was at home! T_T Then my dad came and got the computer from him. And while I was waiting for my turn, I read Chinese Cinderella because it was our book report. My dad re-installed Neverwinter Nights because he bought it's expansion pack, Shadows of Undrentide. Then he played and played. I already finished reading my book, but the comp was still occupied, so I just went to sleep.

Now I got the computer all for myself! Kuya had exams today and I think afterwards he went somewhere with his friends. My dad is not at home either. So I can be online for as long as I want! Too bad, my friends are not online so I can't YM them. T_T

Mika-pika! P-chan! Han-han! Where are you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!! your dad still playas in your pc????? awesome!!! lol.... =)

it's good that you got the pc all by yourself... ^^

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home