Wednesday, January 19, 2005

This Week

This week, this week.... What did I do this week? I can't remember.

*racks brain even harder*

I guess I'll start from Monday. Erm... what did I do in Monday?
Bah!
Well I do remember improving in Gunbound this Sunday, it's a new MORPG my brother has installed. At first, I kept on hitting myself. I even killed myself! Now, thankfully, I can already bombard others and kill them too without killing myself.

Yesterday, I went with Hanyeo on her way to the Accounting Office to pay for the tuition fe of her little brother. On our way there, we passed by a bulletin board and I read there an announcement for a poster making contest. I was so excited. I've been waiting for a painting contest in the HS Dept. for a long, long time and they still haven't announced any. And the poster making contest was applicable for all departments (grade school, high school and college) and also for faculties and staff. There is one winner for every department and a prize of a thousand pesos. Since I found the announcement in the grade school, I doubt any fellow high school members know about it.

I'm going to win. I'm going to win. Lalalalala. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home