Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! Happy New Year to all of you!



You can post the pic above on your blog if you like. I think the Merry Christmas one on my last post looks better. I had in mind a fireworks background and a happy person with it on the pic, that's why it's Happy New Year. It's the best pic I could find. Even if Yuna is not smiling as guess it will do.

Has any of you made any new year's resolutions? Well I'll be creating mine just now.

My New Year's Resolutions:
1. Be more organized.
2. Be more generous.
3. Study harder.
4. Do my best in everything.
5. Work harder.
6. Write more.
7. Paint more.
8. Never let the day end without doing something productive.
9. Try not to be late as often as before ^_^.
10. Publish my SCROLL (it's my newspaper) on time.

Well, that's all I could think of for now. I can't really say wether I follow my resolutions or not. I can't really remember last year's resolutions. Anyways, I hope I stay true to my word, so help me God.

answer to Eryka: Here's a link to Gaia: clicky!

answer to Claudia: It's free?! Hm... I'll see, but we still don't have enough space on our hard drive. Nevertheless, if the size is right, I might download it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year too!!!

ok i'll check gaia online later!! it's nearly midnight already!!

-eryka- ^^

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home