Thursday, December 09, 2004

Haircut X Debut X Park X Math X Bio X Studies

I have a new haircut! The style is shaggy, my mom picked the style. I don't like it. A nice, simple cut would've done me better. Maybe know I won't be forgetting to tie my hair anymore.

We cut it on the day before my cousin's debut.

The debut was not as bad as I thought, except for the food. It was bland except for the fish-things. They even have a mango crepe with this brown, bitter sauce which I think is sugar--burned.

I've talked to James Park! No, he's not the thief, but he does have my key and somebody only gave it to him. He's nicer than I expected. Details on the post below this.

Hmm... what else? Oh! I can't believe it, I'm actually starting to like math! Yup, my view of my most despised subject is actually getting better! That's because I'm really taking it more seriously now and I'm also putting a lot of effort in studying it. Yesterday, our teacher gave us a quiz. Most of my seatmated were unable to finish it, but I was able to and I'm 100% sure my answers are correct! First time lol.

Life is going well for me. During our biology class, we did a project about the different kinds of sydromes. While my classmates only wrote "Syndromes" on the cover of our project, I on the other hand, decorated it. When I passed my project, Ms. Sison said, "Ganda..." ["Nice..."], in an awed tone. Whoopi!

I am now more inspired to study. I'm very sure I will do well on our quarter test next week.

I love my life! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home