Thursday, November 25, 2004

Strike X My Cousin X Debut

There's a jeepney strike here today, but even so, classes still resumed. Sigh.... Well, it's okay, though I couldn't find a jeep to ride on, Mayor Jaime Fresnedi has this program going on for a free ride on an air-con FX. Now that's definitely better than a jeep!

Hmm... what's up with my life recently?
Oh yeah, me and my mom shopped for an outfit for me for my cousin's debut. I kind of hate it, since I don't like wearing formal clothes: those frilly dresses, pain-in-the-ass shoes, etc. I would've been glad not to come, but they made me a part of those 18 thingy (I think it's 18 wishes). I haven't thought of any wish for her, except maybe some stupid ones that definitely does not make any sense. I'm not even close to my cousin because of our age gap and whenever they come to our house, I'm always OP because her brothers go to our PC and play Ragnarok wit my brother who is also a RO adict, while she whines that she wants to go home because she has to study, do her project, has tons of homework (she's a nerd, no offense, but she really actually is). I just lock myself in my room and do my own thing, probably draw or read.

I dread that cursed day when I, myself, turn 18. I don't want to have a debut!!! I don't want to wear a stupid gown the entire day, dance 18 times, listen to people wish me so and so 18 times nor do I want to be the center of attention for 24 hours! I don't want to grow up, but I also don't want to stay 14 while all my friends become graduate college, become adults, have their own families, then grandchildren... you know what I mean.

Oh, what the heck...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home