Thursday, November 11, 2004

Site X Theives X Traffic

Something weird is happening to my site. First my banner got lost in my files in my host's server. Next I found my main page to be edited--my counter was lost. Is there something wrong my host or does someone know my password?

This reminds me of that incident at school. I lost my locker key then the next day, I found my lock facing the wrong way. Later on during break (it was the day of our exams), my lock was completely lost and my things are in disaray. Luckily, nothing was lost. Because I decorated my locker with lots of Killua pics, I stripped them all off so noone can steal them. One of my bestfriends, Mika, also got her lock stolen. It was combination so it was easy to pick. However, she did lose some of her stuffs. Good thing I don't place anything important in my locker, I keep them all in my bag. But my soccer stuffs almost got lost. The day after losing lock, I went to my locker only to find out that my soccer stuffs was lost. They stole my entire soccer bag with all of its content! What would they want with soccer gears? I can't believe they're that crazy over me. (Joke!) I reported it to the prefect but it was just a waste of time because they couldn't help me. What the hell?! I returned to my locker and found my soccer bag beside the lockers wide open. Ofcourse, nothing was lost. Good thing they found my soccer shoes, shin guards, etc. useless. I believe my mom would be mad at me if I lose them.

Me and Mika tried to find out the poor person who doesn't have any money to buy any lock. We woke went to school early one day, hid, and waited for them until the bell rang. I still remember all of the texting and planning we did the night before to get our revenge like bringing rotten food to throw at them; punch, slap and kick their ass if they are male (Mika is really good at slapping. Just ask my classmates, she gave the most annoying person in the world before a crunchy slap on the face before that echoed in our entire classroom.). Then if they're female, I guess we could just give them a catfight (good thing my nails are already getting long). Unfortunately, we were not able to slap nor scratch anyone. The blasted caper did not show up and we just wasted almost 2 hours of sleep for nothing. However, we do know that the thief is a first year. Classes for 2nd to 4th years are 7-3:30 while the freshmen were from 10-5:30. So maybe, they were stealing our stuffs after thier dismissal when we are already at home.

I do feel sorry for Mika and extremely angry with that aho [japanese for stupid] thief! I have only one message for that despicable worm: Shine! [japanese for be dead]

Next topic, my traffic report! Thanks to my plugging, my site's traffic just went up! Whoopee! From 3 visitors a day, it became 5 visitors per day. I better plug some more!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi elisha!
This is Claudia. Just an info. I was the one who led the prayer last club meeting (your club is bene chro right?) :)

I'm sorry to know that you lost your locker key and almost got your stuff stolen/lost. I hope the perpetuator will soon be caught. If your idea that a first year did it, then whoever that person is, should be taught a lesson. I have a classmate whose lock was also stolen. I know the prefect can't anything about it and never will they unless there is a witness or something.

Your idea, lurking in school early lol, was kinda cool and I hope that the next time you do it (if ever you decide to again), you'll catch them red-handed :)

3:13 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

When our substitute teacher said, "Claudia, lead the prayer." I thought, Claudia? Claudia? LOL

Anyway, I'm the girl who always sits beside Leane (the head artist).

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They stopped already, but when they start again, me and my friend won't wake up early anymore, we'll stay in school late to catch them by 5:30, when it's their dismissal and they think no sleuthing sophomores like us are spying at them. XD

2:06 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

BTW, that was me who last posted.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home