Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Diary X Manga X Layout X Killua

Konnichiwa! Haha, I'm feeling japanese today. Talking about japanese, I got this kakoii [cool in japanese] idea from my japanese friends, Mika and Ruby. They both share a diary wherein they write the happenings of their daily life then create a manga afterwards. Next they gave it to the other person (ex. Mika to Ruby, Ruby to Mika) then she will also write her experiences that day and continue the story of their manga.

It's so kawaii [cute in japanese]! Their manga is superb! They're both great manganers. Too bad I can't understand a thing since it's written in japanese. Oh man....

Maybe I can copy them. Though I admit I'm not that good, I know how to draw manga or I could just use portray my story into words instead of pictures.

I'll do that on my new layout on January. I don't know when I'll next update my site's new layout. But I'm positive I will change it on January for the New Year and I won't change it for a long time after that.

Haha, did you notice this entry's title? It's like the title of the episodes of Hunter X Hunter. It has "X"s in them. Talking about Hunter X Hunter, I miss Killua. Baka [stupid in japanese] SlamDunk! They have no right to replace HxH. Shine![a japanes swear word]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home