Friday, October 22, 2004

W.i.t.c.h. #27 and plans for my site's new layout.

I'm trashing the halloween theme for my site since it will be my last layout for this year (i'm changing layouts again on january for the new year) and I won't only use it for October and November but up until December.So my next layout will Will (from W.i.t.c.h. magazine) themed. In fact, I'm already scanning the pics that I will use right now.

Speaking of W.i.t.c.h., I jut bought the latest issue, #29, today. Finally, Orube learns the value of unity and someone has a crush on Cornelia--he even filled their room with flowers! How S-W-E-E-E-T! Oops, I didmn't to be a spoiler so that's all I'm gonna say. Still I wonder, what happened to Will and Matt? Since dormouse... left, the story didn't show scenes of them anymore.

Anyway, that's all for now, I need to continue working on with my layout. Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home