Thursday, October 14, 2004

Blogs Galore

WAAAHH!! I recently discovered new blog hosts, some are even better than blogger (my current host). It makes want to change blogs again, but that would mean it would be my 5th time to change blogs. 5 times!! That's a lot! Ofcourse I could always transfer my blog entrees in an old blog to a new one, but that would take a lot of my time--which I currently don't have much of. Not all blog hosts have the export-inport entrys capability like bravenet, so I will have to do it manually.

No. I won't change my blog. Even if I'm using a default template because I'm too lazy to look for pre-designed ones or study on how to make my own, that means my template is waay too common. Quite ironic for a girl like me who like to be one of a kind. sigh...

I still won't change blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home