Saturday, October 16, 2004

Rants On Blogs, My Brother and Being the Best

I'm not happy with my blog! Don't ask why because I don't know the answer. Maybe because I did not make my template, even if I really like it or maybe because no one is commenting, but that would be a stupid reason because I don't advertise this blog. Gee, I actually only added a link to this blog on my webbie today. Besides, I like it if no one is commenting, it makes me feel alone and I want to be alone. I also somehow don't want anyone to read my blog, again, I don't know what the reason behind this is. I only write here to add content to my webbie and to bring out all that I've been keeping inside of me (this reduces stress). All of this is not making any sense! They're all stupid reasons.

.................................................................................................................................................

Maybe it's the way I write. I found the journal of my brother when he was still 1st year High School, it was one of their requirements. I know I shouldn't be reading it, but I saw this old blue notebook and I was just curious what's inside of it. When I read the first page, my reaction was: "Ooh!" No. There was nothing personall in his journal entries, I said it because he was so darn skilled in writing and I hate it. My brother is always better than me--in everything. I think the only think I have an advantage on him is art. I know my artworks in my website suck, but my oil paintings are good enough for me to be called paintings. I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself because he's older than me, but for me age is not an excuse. Which is very bad because it always result to making me feel so stupid and useless.

I know I should try to be the best me and not the best of all, but how do you know if you are doing your best? There are some times when we are asked to do something then someone would ask, did you do your best? And I would just say, "Uh...." My mind would just be blank because I don't know what to say.

Again, I ask the question, how do you know if you're doing your best? How does it feel?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Weed said...

I don't know how well your brother writes but you're a VERY good writer. The more you write the better you will get. It will just take some time for people to find your blog. It took me 6 months to get to 100 visitors a day. Add a page counter to see how many you are getting - see http://www.statcounter.com/

PS The link to your web page doesn't work.

4:29 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Really? Wow, thanks for the complement! ^_^ I really appreciate it. I'll fix my link right away, but if it still doesn't work, my URL is: http://ethonica.tk.

Thanks again and I'll take your advice regarding the counter.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home