Friday, October 15, 2004

There's a ghost in my school!

Today is probable the most interesting day of my entire life.

Our first 2 periods were cancelled because everyone was told to leave the building and stay at the student's lounge. At first, we didn't know what the reason behind this was. Then I heard from Pauline that it was because it was brownout ever since early this morning.

How shallow! Classes were disturbed and the entire school were asked to go down because of a brownout?! That never happened before! Before, even if it's brownout, classes would still resume, now this?

Afterthat, Inna asked me to come with her to her locker. Since I had nothing better to do, I agreed. We entered the building using the side stairs since a prefect was guarding the center stairs. Naturally, the entire building was desserted, so we took our time going to her locker and back again.

When we returned, that's the time I heard rumors that there was a ghost and a student was possessed. I also heard that it was all because some freshmen did bloody mary (standing in front of a mirror and saying, "bloody mary" 13 times) and that Paula saw the ghost. Because Paula was my friend, I quickly looked for her and interrogated her about everything.

When I met her, she was so nervous. It wasn't only her who saw the ghost, also Reizza I think and some other people. They saw the ghost in room 312.

Room 312 was Reizza's room. After going to their locker, they saw that there was a blinking light in that room, they peeked inside and saw 2 white figures then they ran as fast as they could. Even my BFF, Hanyeo, was with them at that time and also saw the blinking light, but she did not look because she was afraid.

Darn! I went inside the HS building and even went to the 3rd floor, where room 312 is, because Inna's locker was on that floor. Even my locker, which was just beside Inna's was there. And, our locker was also near that room.We did not see the blinking light, maybe because me and Inna were too engrossed in our conversations.

Because I am such an adventurous girl, I asked my friends to come with me to Rm. 312, but they all refused because they were scared. I definitely needed a side kick for this adventure like any other adventurers, but no one wanted to come with me! All I was asking for was at least one person join me in this adventure, but no one wanted to! Gee, I expected my friends to be eager to see a ghost and not frightened to see a ghost. This a once in a lifetime chance and definitely a change from our normal, boring day to day events. Man, aren't this people bored of their lives and wish for something like this to happen to them at least once?

Then, because we were quite near to the center stairs, we saw Sir Calsado, one of the prefects, accompany a shaking, crying girl down the center stairs.

I knew who the girl was, she was also a sophomore like me. She was crying and shaking then she collapsed in front of the stairs. A gag of students quickly cirlcled her and the mob got thicker as time went by. Everyone was asking what happened and so on. Now, she was shaking more than ever and she did not stop crying. Some students thrusted rosaries in her hand then I saw Sir Calsado untie a bunch of rosaries that were knotted together. I left the crowd, while praying for her then I met Dionesio and asked if I saw the rosaries knot together while Sir Calsado was praying (So that was why the rosary knotted).

Later on, Sir Calsado and the girl left, I think they went to the chappel. Then our principal's voice was heard throught the PA system and told us that the reason why classes were disturbed were because of the brownout then he asked us to sit down then they prayed the rosary.

Our school have recently had a name change. A friend of mine said that they should have blessed our school when we changed our name, because our school is now like a brand new school because of our new name and the school that was blessed was our old school and our school now is new so it's not yet blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger kevamico said...

you should have told me when you want to see it. I also want to see it eh!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home