Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A New Name

Gee, today's title reminds me of my school since we recently had a name change.

Anyway, as you may have noticed, my invisible, imaginary, readers, I just changed my blogs name! And I guess I would be needing to explain the reason behind that because... well I have nothing else better to write here anyway.

Well last Sunday, I kind of had some problems. Sorry if I was not able to add it here, today was the only time my brother finally let go of our computer. Now this "problems" of mine was art related and was one of those issues impressionists artists like me often had to deal with (sigh). In the end, I consulted my fellow impressionist artist and best bud, Rosy, about it and she was able to help me. I also learned to embrace the fact that artists are really destined to be misunderstood and it inspired me to change my blog's name to "The World Through the Eyes of an Artist."

Talking about new names, I'm also thinking of changing my site's name from Ethonica to something else. I'm not yet sure of this, though. There is a big possibility that I won't continue this. And even if I did, you can bet that it will still be something unique like Ethonica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home