Saturday, October 23, 2004

HS Dance

I don't know if I'll go to our High School Dance or not. I thought of going before because Rosy, a friend of mine whom I haven't seen for a long time because she changed schools, will come. But later on, she changed her mind because she's very busy and she has classes the next day.

I heard that the spirits in my school might be disturbed again because the dance is a night activity. Ofcourse I want to be there when that happens, but what will I do during the activity? I certainly don't dance. I also heard that last year, there were no chairs available to encourage people to dance. That means I will be left standing in a corner the entire night.

My bestfriend, Hanyeo won't come, I think P-chan and Mika will, so I guess I'll just hang out with them. My brother, who is an alumni of my school will also come, so just in case he doesn't have anything better to do, we can just go ghost hunting. Ooh... fun. Maybe I'll go after all--maybe. XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home