Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Gaia Online

I just discovered a new game called Gaia Online. I can't tell much about it rather than it's very easy to earn money and there are lots of friendly people.

The address is: http://www.gaiaonline.com

Well, I still have lots of exploring to do, but before I leave I would just like to inform you, o dear invisible reader, that my lolo [grandpa] is coming home from the US today! Yay! I wonder what pasalubongs he gave me. I hope I get LOTS of chocolates! ^_^ LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

hello

4:29 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Gaia hates me, I tried signing up about three times and it won't except my frined's account either. It may just be my internet, though.

5:14 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Hey, how did you find this post? Did you read ALL of my archived posts?

5:11 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Try again. Maybe it's working now.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home