Thursday, November 18, 2004

Gossamer

I read this article I found in Gossamer (at the Rants section to be exact).

I totally agree with it. Whenever I click on the "next blog" button found on the top bar of every Blogger/Blogspot-hosted onlne blog, I often see those sTiCkY cApS on people's blogs. I even see some blogs that doesn't contain a single sentence, only phrases that were even condensed into chatspeak! They sounded illiterate.

Though I admit I also use chatspeak sometimes, like in tag boards or SMS, I hope that the excuse of trying to conserve characters since only a limited number are allowed, can be accepted. And if ever you catch me using "ur" instead of "your" and other shortened words, I probably have just chatted at a tagboard somewhere. And in reference to the japanese -chan and -sans, I am proud to say, that I don't call myself Elisha-chan. My friends sometimes do so though, because I often call them with -chans or -kuns attached to their names. LOL

The "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" translation really made me laugh, I know a lot of people who sang that when that song was still often played on MTV.

Maybe I should also post my personal opinions in my blog. Ofcourse I place some of my opinions here, but those were only sentences attached to one journal entry, that I use to express how I feel, support my point, etc. But I want to express it wherein, an entire journal entry is dedicated to that opinion.

Anyway, I need to go, I still want to read her other posts. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home