Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Obnoxiousness X Blog X Affiliate

Nothing much happened today. Hm... Well I did get on a fight with an annoying classmate. He threw me some torn papers, I threw him a crumpled paper, he pushed my books making them fall of my desk, so since he's in front, his back was facing me, I pulled his ID strap and suffocated him for a while. LOL! Call me mean, but he's mean too!

What else? Oh, I'm looking for a blog host nga pala! I somehow found my way back to b2. I've been there before, I don't know why I did not make an account. Well this time I did, or at least I tried to. Whenever I click on "register" it says: "You don't need to register here on this blog." What the heck?! Do they want new members or not? I tried refreshing and refreshing, clicking the back button sevral time and even trying other links to register but I always end up on the same page. If I get fed up with all these searching for the perfect blog host, I'll have no choice but be my own host. Maybe I'll get used with all the hassle that come with using haloscan.

Edit: I checked out my haloscan account and it turns out, that you can install it on certain blog hosts like diary-x and blogger! Woohoo! Now I can have a hassle-free blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home