Tuesday, December 07, 2004

James Park

Sorry for not updating for far too long.

James Park did not steal my lock. It turns out, somebody also gave him the lock. This is driving me nuts! Ofcourse I asked him who gave him the key, he replied saying the person's section, I didn't quite hear this well because I said, "Can I have the name?" But I think he said section 18. He also said that Malo (or something that sounds like it) gave the key to him. So me and Mika asked some first years if they know anyone that has the name "Malo" or something that sounds like that. They said they know Marlowe. Then we asked where section 18 is. We were right beside a classroom then and they pointed at the door--they were from section 18. "Marlowe" was not at the classroom then, according to them so me and Mika went to our locker first, then we came back and Marlowe said he didn't steal the lock nor know anyone who steals them. But he does know James Park, I don't trust this Marlowe-person. I searched for Park again to ask him the name, but we found him in his classroom and there was already a teacher present. We had no choice but to wait till Thursday because we have no classes tomorrow and it was our dismissal then and the freshmen's recess.

Even if I haven't found my lock and the real culprit, I'm happy; at least I found my keychain and key. Unfortunately for Mika, she haven't regained anything yet. I didn't want to post it here before be because Mika forbid me too, but she lost some japanes comics (manga) when she lost her lock and they weren't even hers, she only borrowed them from her friend, Miko. She's afraid that if Miko finds out, she will be very, very angry or worse. I don't remember telling Miko the URL of my website, so I guess it's safe to post it here. If you know Miko, don't dare tell her, I don't want Mika to be mad at me.

This case is driving me nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home