Friday, November 26, 2004

Yell X School X Beda Text X W.i.t.c.h.

We had our practice for the so called "Indian Yell." It's actually a chant for our school. We recently had a name change from St. Benedict College to San Beda Alabang, and tomorrow, it will be officialized. Also, today we were asked to wear jeans, rubber shoes and red shirt (our school color) instead of our uniform.

We also have Beda text. You know those stuffs for your cellphone where you can subscribe to something like horoscopes our download fun stuffs for your cellphone? It's kind of like that. Whenever there is classes are suspended because of typhoons, coup de etat and other stuffs, we would all receive a text message informing us about it and other stuffs too like concerts, programs etc. It's really kind of cool.

After school I went to my favorite mall, ATC, also knows as "The Second Home of Bedans" so I could buy the latest issue of W.i.t.c.h., a comic-magazine about friendship. I saw lots of my fello-bedans there. I expected it since I often see my schoolmates there (that's why it's called our 2nd home), it's Friday and we're wearing civilian (the red shirt I mentioned earlier).

I just came home so I haven't read W.i.t.c.h. yet. I might post the story here, but for now, ciao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha the indian yell...
I heard the Sir Caballero and the 4th year students walked-out in your batch. Was that true?

Right now, I'm hating this change of name. I'm not angry with the name. It's the acceptance of the Mendiola people which is making me sick! They think of us as snobby rich kids whose attitudes are bitchy or in filipino terms "maarte." How can they say that? I mean during the IBYC meeting the representatives from San Beda were jologs to the max! They were giving out bad impressions about the Philippines. I can say we're more civilized than them. Naiingit lang sila...

Haaaayyy... enough ranting from now lol :D

-- claudia

2:15 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part! I had no idea we were that noisy.

They think of us as maarta?! Who the hell, do they think they are?

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home