Tuesday, November 30, 2004

New Layout X Professional Design

Yay! No classess for me today! Tomorrow, I'm going to catch my locker theif! You can run, but you can't hide....

Anyway, I started making a new layout for my site. I've been hanging around a different crowd nowadays; I've been surfing through the personal pages of professional webdesigners ^_^. That's why I trashed all the anime pics I've been keeping, thinking I might use them for my website. Now, I would never use them, that's why they all went happily down to our recycle bin and got flushed off our hard drive forever! Bye Sakura! Bye Killua! Bye Kpika! Bye Tomoyo! Bye all the anime characters I downloaded that I didn't know the name!

Check out these sites:
http://martini-lounge.com/
http://www.designdojo.ca/
http://joshuaink.com/

JoshuaInk is my favorite. It's simple, yet it has a beautiful design. It has recently opened, but because of it's design, it has been linked by several websites, explaining the amount of traffic it gets.

Darn! I was thinking of creating an autumn layout for my website before, but since Christmas is coming, I figured it would soon be off-season. Oh well...

Read this article! I got it from designdojo. It really makes sense.

Oops! I forgot I still have a layout to finish, au revoir!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gryffilion said...

Hi there! You posted on my blog, so I thought I'd return the favor.
I liked your section of the website talking about locker decorations...I'd like to think I was that organized in my thought process only five years ago, but chances are I wasn't. Good on ya.
I'd like to comment on your "Art" post as well...a lot of "Realistic Painters," as you termed them, are judged by quality as well. A lot of heart can go into painting a landscape or scene that you enjoy or find to be striking. My dad does landscape painting as a hobby and it's a spiritual quest for him--he puts a lot of heart into it and it shows.
Not to criticize your post or anything--you made some good points. Just clarifying a few things from the realistic standpoint...

--Will

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you talk to james already?? well what did he say???

hmm.. the suspension of classes is starting already!!

isnt this fun?!?!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, that was me, eryka.. ^^

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your next layout. I think it'll look great :D

-- claudia

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home