Friday, December 24, 2004

Neopoints

Sorry for not updating this blog as often as before. Neopets has made me so busy. My shop is doing soooo well. It's already size 8! ^_^ I also have 45 secret avatars! Woohoo!! It's turning 46 because I'm getting close in completing all 10 codestones and get the codestone secret avatar. lol I'm being a neo-addict again, but I'm not really that addicted, if I were I would have more neopoints than I already have. I only have 60,000 plus neopoints. :( Oh well....

answer to Claudia: I've heard of Maple Story before. I think it's like Ragnarok and you still need to dowload it and I'm not allowed to download. There's too much in our hard drive already. :( I can't even install any games anymore. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger namire said...

60,000 plus NP ^.^ Wow. I only have about 5,000 NP, way to go!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home