Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Neopets X Christmas Party X Gifts

I started playing neopets again! The advent calendar is back in business again. Yay!

I think I now know what I'll do during the christmas break. If last summer I focused on my guild, now I'm going to concentrate on my shop and make it big! Truck of neopoints, here I come!!

I'm already making a lot of money. Kaching! Kaching! When I checked my shop till after a very long break, I was shocked to see 10,000 neopoints in it! Wow! Then I also got a codeston in Tombola then just now, I received a petpet and a thousand neopoint from the fruit machine.

One day, I will be richer than my bestfriend Hanyeo, who has more than 200,000 neopoints! Basta, I'm going to be rich. No. I'm going to be filthy rich! XD

$$$

Finally, exams are over and tomorrow is our Christmas Party. Yehey! There has been some discussion about our section going to Enchanted Kingdom. I think it's cancelled though.

Me and Mika went to SM today. It's both our first time to go there by commuting. Luckily, we did not get lost. I bought lots of gifts, now I'm very poor. WAAAHH!! Palimos. ^_^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesss!!! exams are overr!!!

oooohh.. u playing neopets?? i tried that once but got tired of it eventually...

merry xmas!!!!

-eryka-

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Xmas vacation at last!
Awww... I'm sorry about the EK thing. I hope your class will be able to go there... ummm... maybe around march, like a farewell party :D

You know, I saw a neopets mag at tower records. I saw it yesterday while I was buying my kitchie nadal CD...

-- claudia

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home