Friday, December 17, 2004

YM

My brother downloaded and installed Yahoo Messenger on our PC. It's basically no use for me because I don't have that much friends. And their chat is also useless for me because all the people there are horny. Neopets is the only thing that's keeping me entertained and it is also kind of boring. Sigh.... That's why I'm not one of those people who doesn't like going to school. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of studying, I just don't like being idle and feeling bored. I'd rather do something more productive.

Everything is going well on neopets. My shop is doing just fine. I'm also getting better with the games which means more neopoints for me!

Forgive me for this boring entry, not much is happening here at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. you really like neopets..
so you just want to be in school?

i dont.

i sleep.

-eryka

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can add me and Eryka at YM if you would like ^^

Mine's "camyish" while eryka's account is "eryka_slick68"

Why not try new online games like Maple Story (I hear it's good and I'm going to try it :D)?

- Claudia

P.S. Oh yah! You can see my email at the me section of my blog.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home