Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Dowm the tubes...

I'll just be quick. I now have--i mean, i once have- 70,000 nps, because I read in a book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad for Teens, that savers are losers and you should invest your money so that it would grow. That's exactly what I did though it did not really grow, in fact, it... shrank. I withdrew all my money from the neopian bank, bought lots of ten dubloon coins then sold them in a higher price and bought some stocks from the stockmarket even if I have no idea how it works.

All my dubloons were bought, I sold some stocks (in a higher price) and bought some more. What confuses me though is that I only have 20,000 nps left and my stocks were worth 20,000. Where did my 30,000 go?

I remember doing a snow faerie quest so I can get a secret avatar and it cost me 10,000 nps more or less. Still, I don't understand where the rest of my hard-earned money that I spent my entire Christmas break to grow, went.

It's fun losing loads of money, I better do it more often (*punches myself*).

End of post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home