Thursday, December 30, 2004

A Break from Neopets

I apologize to all of my friends who read this blog and doesn't play neopets. I bet there was a lot of time when you just have no idea what I'm babbling about. That is why in this post, I won't discuss any matters related to the greatest virtual petsite in the world.

Humdidum..... lalala..... I can't think of anything to say.





Here's a thought: writing. I am glad to announce that I am back from the writing business once again. Finally, no more sleepless nights, wringling of hands and murmurs of, "I want to write, I want to write...." According to one thread in the forums of Gaia, that makes me a real writer, if you get delirious when you don't write for too long. Just joking, I think I was exaggerating too much.

Talking about Gaia, I logged in my account again, just last night. I had no idea there was this Mistletoe-thing going on there. If a mistletoe suddenly appears on your avatar while reading a post, you get to kiss someone and they say you win something, but I really didn't receive anything at all I think. Lol, I kept on kissing strangers ^_^. Well what do you expect, none of my friends play Gaia. Hmm... maybe I should recruit some of my friends. Lemme see... Hanyeo's internet is broken, I bet Rosy doesn't care, Precious... maybe I'll text her about it later, Mika... I'll just IM her. There, I think Mika and Presh will do. Hey, Erika and Claudia: wanna play Gaia?

Lol, first neopets, then Gaia. What's next? Ragnarok? Oh no, I don't want to be a RO adict like Sean! I think I'll stick with neopets. I haven't reached my goal of having more neopets than my bestfriend, Hanyeo, yet.

Well, that's all for now.
Happy New Year!

Edit: Here's a Christmas greeting from Claudia:

Hope you don't mind me posting it here. :)

I also have a Christmas pic-greeting I made for all my affiliates:


Sorry, I didn't make one for non-affiliates. Anyway, Christmas is over, I'll just make a Happy New Year one. Sigh... I'm going to have a hard time finding a nice pic again.

Edit: I just read Eryka's blog and I just realized, I haven't posted anything here about my Christmas, yet! I'm so forgetful! Okay, well I received lots of money last Dec. 25, I got 1800 pesos! At night time, we went to the Boardwalk and ate at the Anthology. It was so nice! There were mimes, a wonderful band and a statue or should I say, a person acting like a statue and he moves if you put money on his till. Oh yeah, their sisig is to die for. I bought lots of things with my money including a magazine for artists, new paints (I ran out of greens, yellow and white since my last painting), a good-quality paintbrush (all of this costs a lot), a new top, new pants and the latest issue of W.i.t.c.h.!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on Gaia too. My name there is camyish I think. I've never really logged-in for awhile now and as you can see my avatar looks like a noob hehe.

I'm more into Maple Story now. It's kinda like Ragna, but the good thing about it is its free, but you need to download the installer first. Try it. It's really fun.

Yup, it's okay for you to post the pic there. BTW, your pic looks awesome too :D

Merry Christmas to you!

-- claudia

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! stop talking about neopets in the meantime! haha. just joking. im not somebody to prevent you from doing so. anyway, what's this gaia thing? let me try that. what's the site? ^^

-eryka-

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try getting stonger in neopets before another war will occur

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! elisha! u r talking about m ryt! d one hu dnt c ur blog n du neopets.. il cures u~~~~~!!!!! bye!

12:46 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Thanks for the tip, Ian.

And Mika, when will you ever learn proper English? It's curse, not cures.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home