Thursday, January 13, 2005

Stargirl

It feels so weird. Suddenly most of my classmates is calling me Stargirl or Star. I'm not complaining since I like stars. I'm just used with my name that's all.

It all started with one of our past Biology Projects. We were asked to create a comic strip with our current lesson. I made a comic about a superhero named Stargirl and our Bio teacher started calling me that ever since and now so are my classmates.

I don't really mind being called Stargirl, I just prefer Elisha more, but I still like Stargirl! ^_^

PS: Please don't call me Stargirl. If everyone starts calling me that, I might forget my real name.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe.. how does it feel to be called stargirL??? lol..

i used to feel uneasy too when they started calling me ekay.. but now im used to it.. so get used to it too! ^^

-eryka-

3:53 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Yeah, maybe I'll get used to it.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Did you know there's a book called Stargirl? I'm not sure of the author, but you should read it. I think you would like it.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Elisha★ said...

Ooh! There's a book about me, I mean about my comics or should I say... nevermind.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home