Friday, January 07, 2005

Koreans X Soccer

There are some koreans invading our school! They're like exchange students and they will be staying with us for seven weeks, which I think is until February. There's one in every class and two on the star section. The one in our class is so shy. Her name is quite confusing. Some people call her Geena, others Cheena and I think some of the boys are trying to make fun of her. The most notorious guy in our class, Marlowe, said "You're very beautiful," and others stuffs to her in korean.

Me and Valerie found her in a gazebo full of boys and we got worried because they might be tricking her or better said in Filipino, nang-uuto. But we did not do anything. Yes, we're cowards, but what if their intentions are well after all? We could've been left embarassed. Besides, we didn't know what to do.

This entry is getting boring.
Nothing of importance happened today except that I almost had my first soccer practice this year after a very, very long time and our coach is crazy (I hope none of my team mates read this! gulp!). Because only a few are attending our training, he was thinking about demolishing the female varsity soccer team. He even let our soccer team's fate lie on whether or not he will be able to shoot (he was playing basketball). Luckily, he wasn't able to shoot the ball, which means we still have a soccer team, which is good because I love being a varsity member.

Being a varsity member means being exempted in PE, Music and Health class. Oh, I love the look of envy in Mika's face whenever it's PE time. While she is forced to go to the gym, I on the other hand, happily stay in the library finishing the homework I was too lazy to do last night, reading books or writing my story and enjoying the air con. ^_^

We moved from the covered court to the benches in front of the football field. Then he left us and before we know it, we saw him speeding away on his motorcycle and out of school. Leaving us yell, "Coach! Coach!" Ofcourse I did not shout, I have sore throat for goodness' sake! I don't know if he ever said goodbye though, my mind was wandering somewhere else.

All in all. we did not train, we just went to the gym, carrying our soccer stuffs and waited there for nothing. At least I got home just in time to watch One Piece.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

our korean lassmate is totally cool! she's so good in math and elective! and she eats lunch with us.. her name is kim hana or cherry in english.. i like her so much! hehehe..

what?! you're a varsity member?? I DIDNT KNOW THAT!! im a varsity too you know.. hehe.. yea i heard you dont train that much.. aww i feel sorry for you with your coach.. do you get exempted in health??? how come we dont??

-eryka

4:24 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I totally agree with Meg, and think you should somehow teleport here so we can make you come and suffer with us. And you are too spiffy(or uber-odd, whichever) and Abe won't tell me exactly how you two became aqauinted, so I am asking you instead. How exactly did you meet/become aqauinted with Abe?

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home