Wednesday, January 05, 2005

First day of classes this 2005

Lol, first day of school and I'm late! Darn, I wanted to arrive early so I could say hello to my friends, I missed them so much. I was so perky in the morning, I remember saying "Hello, Inna-chan!" to my friend Inna a lot of times, I think I was starting to annoy her. My friend Mika on the other hand was still feeling sleepy, she was so quiet. I tried tickling her so she would wake up, but it was useless since she's one of those people who doesn't feel tickled.

Aside from annoying my friends, making an awful lot of noise (my throat ached by the end of the day), I was able to give my gift to one of my closest friends, Monice. It was her birthday yesterday and there was no classes yesterday. Happy Birthday Monica! Lol, I remember I almost wrote Merry Christmas on her gift tag XD. I already wrote the "Merry" and half of the letter "C" so I just wrote: Merry, Happy, Jolly Birthday! It's either I'm still feeling the long-gone Christmas spirit, or I'm just not in my right mind at that time.

Oops sorry, I gotta end this post already. I'm chatting wid my ffriend, Mika on my YM right now. Bye!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. you were late? i wasnt. i had a good day today. but it was also a crappy one with the loads of assignment. i already tried gaia. it's so cool but i guess i wont be able to play that often because i so have a lot of projects to do.. well.. anyway..

-eryka

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey isha rosy here wala lang nice blog visit mine ha=)huhuhu you didnt tell that you were chatting with me ok lang till next time
-roseanne

3:03 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

I talked to Mika first before you and I already typed that earlier.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home