Sunday, January 09, 2005

Free internet!

Hello! There's an event happening onn our local mall (Alabang Town Center) and there are some cellphones, laptops, mp3s etc. here and there's a laptop free for use with free internet!

Gosh, I'm not used using this. The keyboard is too thin, the pad-thing that substitutes a mouse is kinda hard to use, but still I WANT TO HAVE A LAPTOP!!!
Sigh....

To Eryka: Oh yeah, I forgot. We're not exempted with Health. Good thing that was only 2 quarters.
To Lena: Varsity members allowed to attend music class last year, but not anymore because if you're noisy at class, the teacher can't deduct your conduct grade since your grade doesn't comefrom him but your varsity coach.
To Meg: D3ll commented on one of my posts before about Gaia Online and posted a link to the SOCK group blog. I liked the blog because it was humorous, but it doesn't update often so Abe, who also claimed he was D3ll, referred me to your group blog.
How exactly can I teleport there?

2 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Abe also gave me that link, but I think I'm already visiting too many blogs for my own good.

11:24 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

I don't really mind if it's Harry Potter-y, but I'll try and comment on The Geeks too.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home