Tuesday, January 18, 2005

New Template

Hello blog. It's been a long time since I last updated you.

My online wanderings have led me back to my very first bloghost: Livejournal. Eventhough my blog's template there was so simple, it kind of made me want to update it. I love simplicity matched with the perfect color combination. Well, the colors is not really not that nice, but what the heck, all I wanted to say was I missed blogging. I can't believe I just wasted one paragraph for that.

Maybe you got a bit surprised with my new temp--or maybe not. Anyway, I got tired of my previous one. It was too... blah. It was just supposed to be temporary, then I forgot about it and was too lazy to create my very own template. So once again, I'm back with the default ones Blogger offers.






I can't believe after five days of abscence, this is the best post I could produce.

Oh, what the heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home