Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Hate Weekends!

I can't believe it! I have no life aside from my online and school life. Now that I'm at home and exams are over, I just spent my entire Saturday staring into empty space listening to some sad music to feel more deperessed.

I've been dying to talk to my friends since last night, but they're all out somewhere, having fun--unlike me. I knew I should've just went to PowerBooks today and read my heart out. There's nothing good on TV either and writing on my diary doesn't interest me that much anymore.

If I am a character in Sims, my social bar would be very low already and I would be screaming curses to whoever was playing me.

And since I am so bored, I shall fill you in on what has been happening to me the whole week that I was too lazy to post.

We might have a soccer game next Saturday, I'm not sure if I would be joining it though. Whenever I go to our soccer training, it's always cancelled. I tell you, I'm cursed!

There's a new issue of W.i.t.c.h. and it comes with a free giant poster that I just taped in my room yesterday. The effects are nice, but the drawing kind of sucks.

We have a new member in me and Putchie/Mika's group blog. Hi Lena. It's not so easy to invite my other friends in our blog, like Hanyeo or Inna or Joan. I'm the only person I know in school who uses blogger, others use Xanga and most don't even have any idea what a blog is.

I wanna go back to school, not to study, but to talk and annoy my friends all day! T_T WAAAHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home