Friday, January 28, 2005

Bad Luck X Exams X New Blog

I actually typed a long post for today at notepad, then I copied and commented on the blogs I usually go to. Then when I finally reached here, it turns out, I already copied something else so that long post I was working on was just a waste of time.

Anyway, I'll just tell you that exams were ok, especially math. We only have one page and it was sooo easy. I must be in heaven!

And I have a new blog! I can't tell you the title or URL though, I have a big feeling Mika (Putchie) will change it any time soon. I just hope she doesn't learn how to change it though. XP

BTW, I use the Xs in my title when I have multiple topics inside one post. I got it from the show, Hunter X Hunter. It's been a long while since I last used it and I was kinda missing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Advertisements? Never had one of those in my blog. Wow, this blog is already popular!

Sure Tyz, I'll visit yours.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good for you that you had an awesome long test.. all tests were easy for me except english and that freakin math test.. i feel im gonna fail there...... this year im starting to hate math and it's my favorite subject before....

--eryka

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home