Friday, January 21, 2005

Batch Cheer

We lost in our batch cheer! WAAAHH!!!! Well, we did not exactly lose. We were just a 3rd placer. The real losers are the freshmen. My fellow sophomores might already be happy with that. I mean, their goal in life is being better than the freshmen. Nobody knows how to aim high.

I got a bit angry with my pessimistic bestfriend because she kept on saying: "There's no hope, we will lose over the freshmen. They have a choreographer." My continuous, "No. We will win. There's always hope! Basta!" shut her up a bit. I even remember what her favorite phrase was last year: "Why are we practicing? We're not going to win, anyway."

Oh well. I'm bored with the usual cycle of seniors being the best followed by the juniors, the sophomores and then the freshmen.

I still remember when we were in grade school. Even if we were still grade 4, we won 1st place and the same happened when we were grade 5. In grade 6 and 3, we had our field demo. No cheering competition.

Anyway, I got to go. I still need to get ready for the Jam and Jive concert. I just saw Ding Dong Dantes (he is so cute in personal! ^_^) because he's a judge and later I'll watch Kitchie Nadal (O~oh! Wag na wag mo sasabihin...) and Rivermaya perform. Woot!

Oh yeah, I also need to persuade my big brother to come. I'm going to be popular! Yay~! Me and my brother are opposites, sometimes I wonder if he's adopted (joke!). He's so popular while I'm not. Some of the older year levels even know me because of him. lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! nice meeting/seeing you! i never expected that you looked like that... hehehe.. i remember your face already.. i was seeing you since grade school already.. lol..

rico blanco. dude. he's hot.

--eryka

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home