Monday, January 31, 2005

Cocktail Thing

I remember I have a section on my website before for quiz results just like these and I think I got so many I made 3 pages for it. Well here are my new quiz results:



How to make an Elisha
Ingredients:

3 parts pride

3 parts ambition

5 parts beauty
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add a little emotion if desired!


Elisha says: It should have been 2 parts pride, 10 parts ambition, 20 parts weirdness, 20 parts cheerfulness and no beauty at all.








Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are Cool!
You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person.
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com


Elisha says: Uhm, cool? I am one of the dorks, the losers, the squares, the weirdos. There must be something wrong with this quiz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. you're cool enough to other people! you're cool to me because we're friends online and now personally! ^^

-eryka-

4:13 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

meep. Cuz I feel like it. I am in mourning. Ushi is gone to Bolivia!!! Wailings and gnashings of teeth!

2:17 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Hiya Lena!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home