Monday, January 31, 2005

Ooh, Jazzy!

I have great news!

When I called my friend Rosy on the phone this Sunday, I found out that her dance teacher is actually my old ballet teacher. And we agreed that we would both have jazz lessons this summer. Yay!

How happy! I'll be seeing Rosy a lot this summer, we also go to the same art lesson.

My brother says that if I do hiphop lessons instead, he's gonna come with me. But I won't and I still want my kuya to do hiphop.

Follow the butterflies. Follow the butterflies. (Sorry, this tune is stuck on my head.)

Edit: Hey look! My blog's name has changed! Co~o.0~ol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Nyeeeheee!!!! I have spread my infectious stupid cartoon watching addiction to other continents!!! Joy!!!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Elisha★ said...

Follow the butterflies. Follow the butterflies.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home