Friday, February 11, 2005

Erm...

How very odd it is. When I'm at school, and I'm bored, I get lots of ideas to post in my blog. But when I'm sitting in front of our comp, with the blank wysiwyg editor in front of me, my mind gets as blank.

So I was thinking of maybe posting another copy and paste articles while waiting for all of my ideas to come back, but I tried that before and my blog is now full of those useless posts instead of the usual rants that are way much useless. Omg, I make no sense.

My point is, happenings about my daily, boring, crazy, no-use, mixed up, monotonous, dragging life are stored inside this blog. And junks like copy and pasted articles from different sites, quiz results and other junk are thrown on my other blog.

So I started playing Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide and it's l33t!! Me and Mika were assigned in decorating the bulletin board and the deadline is supposed to be this week, but it's already Friday and we're not yet done! MegaTokyo is also l33t!

That's all. Gtg.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'ello...If you want to know me you can find me on aim...Nintendo14352...Ya....I am juest a Nte surfer...And I found this magicl place...Ya....

5:17 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Sorry, I don't have aim, only YM.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home