Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Intramurals

We had our Intrams (Intramurals)! Pat wanted to exchange with me with the 8xsomething race, but stupid me with my stupid insecurities that makes me feel like I am so worthless, I declined and asked Mika to exchange with her instead. But as a great big supporter, I still went to the field with the sun shining so hot and all just to chear for her. But I wasn't able to because just as the race started, one girl from a different section tripped and had lots of scars in her arms and cried. Phoo. It was just a scar, for goodness' sake. Oh well, I pity her. Since I was just there to chear my friend, I volunteered to come with her to the clinic. And I didn't see Mika run! T_T Oh yeah, we lost on that race.

Then when the 4x200 race came, I was so nervous. One, because I just found out that I was supposed to run half of the oval. Two, it has been a while since I last had soccer practices. Two, I'm feeble! But I did well! I did well! They said I was the fastest, but I think the person beside me was catching up on me. I'm not sure. In the end, we were just 3rd place because Mika tripped. Oh well. At least I don't have to worry if my classmates will be mad at me for losing or calling me slowpoke or turtle Elisha or other names.

Oh yeah, I already gave the pin to Kevin and he likes it! I don't think he noticed that it was pink. But then, porings are naturally pink.

Then a while ago, I went to the message board at emilystrange.com and one of the threads there read:

Subject: LOVE AT FIRST BITE

I MET THIS BOY AND FOR NO REASON HE BIT ME
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY

Lol. Everyone thinks he's either a vampire, a flesh-eating zombie or a cannibal. ^_^

All in all, it was a fun day! W007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home