Tuesday, February 22, 2005

You still have to fly me to England! >_<

Before I continue, I must first inform you that my brother is currently taking a course on aviation to become a pilot.

me: Mom said a plane driven br a student and an instructor who recently received his 4 bars crashed.
kuya: I might not be able to fly again because our school is grounded.
me: Grounded?
kuya: It's what happens when a plane crashes and they cannot lift it until they find out the reason why it crashed. Just like in the airports.
me: I did not notice that. Anyway, I know you're not stupid so you won't crash your plane.
kuya: But the captain aboard then already has 4 bars.
me: 0.0 ...Just don't die! You still have to fly me to England! >_<

1 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

er... hello! ^_^

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home