Tuesday, March 01, 2005

No title for you!

Blahblahblah.
It's Muntinlupa Day.
No classes.
Happy.
Yeah right.
Boring will be a much better description.
At least now I have time to search for cool sites where you can download psp brushes and other cool tutorials.
I wonder why before, when I don't need them, I find lots of psp tutorials.
Now that I do, I can't.
And I'm still oblivious of what my site's next layout will be.
Stupid me.
Sigh....
I can't even make my book report like everyone else.
Joan! Give me back my Chinese Cinderella!!
>_<

7 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

>_<

Eeevuhl!!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already read chinese cinderella.. it's a nice book.. =) i borrowed it from sean coz he wasnt reading it before. i finished it like in the beginning of the schoolyear.. lol.. ^^

-eryka

1:28 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Ei, thanks for the help guyz. Woah! What's happening to me? Did I just say "guyz"? Must be because of the blog I just visited.

Anyway, don't worry. I was able to pass my book report. I forgot what the main character'c chinese name was though and also the name of her grandmother. So I had to search it online. Still, I was able to make a nice book report! From all the book reports that I have seen, only mine have pictures in it and I was also the only one who did not use plain black ink even in the text. Happy! ^_^

11:24 AM  
Blogger rmacapobre said...

i love the artwork. is that an original? the cat on her lap too.

11:36 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Nope. I just found it in Yahoo Images. Anyway, thanks for dropping by!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, this is Nozomi. You previously commented, and I want to say thanx. Your comment helped me out alot; especially when I was down. Thankyou.

8:37 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

You're welcome! Glad I could help! ^_^

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home