Monday, February 28, 2005

Junk X The Aviator X Constantine X Dream House

I want to talk about so many things in today's post. That's why I'm using my favorite "X method" for the title. Anyway, I think I shall begin ranting now.

***

I've been getting this odd mood swings lately. It never happens to me before. I'd be all smiley one moment then suddenly feel so sad. It usually takes a lot for me to frown, but now, in such little cases I already feel somber. But it doesn't happen always, just in *some* cases. Then i'll just analyze why the heck am I feeling like this? Next thing I know, I blame myself for being so stupid and letting such small, futile things that before I thought was more obsolete, now bother me so much. Hm. Was this the first time I confessed my inner most feelings in this blog? I don't remember. My memory sucks.

***

Oh and last night, we watched The Aviator. All I can say is, Howard Hughes is crazy, neat freak, adventurous, aviation-maniac, milk-addict and great at the same time.

***

My kuya already watched Constantine. He says its, "parang The Exorcist, pero mas malupit!" ["It's like The Exorcist, but much more wicked!"]

***

A while ago, I asked my bestfriend, Hanyeo, "If we live in one house, what do you wish our house will be like?" I suggested that it shall be a house made of cheese or chocolate or all the yummiest sweets in the world just like in Hansel and Gretel. But because Hanyeo was more sane than I am, she persuaded me to settle to a large mansion with 50 rooms, instead. We were thinking of all sorts of things to add, we were still not yet done dreaming even when the lunch bell rang.

Her room will have a veranda so she can go out and enjoy our garden. My room has a windowseat so I can stare at the starry sky without being frozen by the chilly night wind. And we shall have a BIG library. We no longer argued what books to place, simply "all the books in the world." Except the rare books which shall be kept in our hidden basement along with other "very important" treasures. We took a long time thinking about what to place in the entertainment room aside from a large, flat screen TV, surround sounds, VCD/DVD, playstation, playstation 2, Xbox, cuddly sofas with lots of throw pillows (for pillow fights), board games and lots more. We still don't have any idea where to place the billiard table. Even if we don't know how to play pool, we still want to add it for show off. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Wow. I made a long post and it wasn't copy and pasted!

1:12 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Thanks Mika-pika! ^_^

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home