Saturday, March 05, 2005

I hate PSP!

I already have an idea for my site's next layout! Finally! I was just checking out the pics stored in my files when I stumbled upon one of the pics Kevin sent me. I remember telling him before that I might use it for my site's next layout. And when I saw it again, everything just snapped into place and I already know what my next layout will look like and what I'm gonna do about it.

I already made my graphics--in Corel Photo-Paint. I was almost finished when I suddenly remembered I was supposed to use PSP instead of Corel. Then I started all over again, this time using PSP, but it did not go as well as the one with Corel.

I wanted to make a childish effect by writing in free hand and making it look it was written in crayon, but when I switched to PSP, the closest to the crayon effect that I could find was the airbrush and it was too harsh for a crayon.

All in all, I'm done with my graphics--thanks to Corel. All I need now is to code it and maybe add a bit of javascripts. Then I'll just cross my fingers and hope that I am indeed exempted from our PA quarter exams and I don't need to make a site with graphics from PSP because I already have a site long before. I hate PSP! >_<

3 Comments:

Blogger kevamico said...

what picture?

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..
I wasn't worried about my images.. (they aren't even mine..)I was curious to know how somebody so far from me, found my blog.x)
hihi.. thanx for visiting.

10:52 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

To Kevin: Finally! You commented!
Remember you post entitled, "Prayer for Friends?" You sent me 2 pics and asked me to pick which one is better. I picked the bright and sunny one, but it doesn't match the colors of your blog so you just used the dark pic instead.

To Rayana: Your welcome. I didn't know you speak in English. Thanks for dropping by again.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home