Friday, March 11, 2005

Last Day



Today... is the last day of classes. Though I know I should be studying because the final exams is already next week, this day is just too important for me and I would like to record it in my blog while the memory is still fresh. This is perhaps, my saddest entry yet.... Even right now, I'm already crying.

A while ago, after texting quotes with my bud, Mika, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I had this heavy feeling in my chest that got heavier and heavier. Then I remembered my classmates. I remember how fun and noisy they can be and how much they sometimes annoy me. Then I remember that they can't annoy me anymore.

Then I remember my classroom buddies who never leave my side. Mika, whose hair never stops on changing and whom I can always count on when I need a laugh or someone to chat with or ask to draw manga.

Joan, my fellow Cancerian and whose birthday is on the day after mine (June 27). This is the girl I will miss the most. I will still be hanging out with Mika during recess next year, but for her... I shall always bother to KIT (Keep In Touch) even if I have to email, text or YM her everyday. Basta, close friend na kita ibigsabihin, di na kita papakawalan forever, kahit di na tayo magiging classmates, schoolmates, whatever.

Next is Inna, the person I always go home with. Also a fellow Cancer at sobrang kulit. She's also Entrep next year. Yay! *hugs Inna*.

Then comes Kevin, the math genius that is addicted to chain letters and making trivias that gets harder to solve. If ever you're reading this, just wanna let you know na if ever I am in need of a hat, I will still search the entire campus just to look for you and borrow your hat at para sayo, magpapakahirap pa rin akong sagutin ang mga trivia mo kahit gaano ka-hirap. Pero wag mo naman gawing super hirap. Maawa ka sakin.

And Valerie, my first ever classroom bud. I still remember the first day of school, she was my only friend in the entire class. Though we're not that close, she's still so kind to me. Reminds me of Monica. Waah! Monica! Miss na rin kita!

Today, we had a farewell party exclusively for section 24 and some teachers only. Our party was actually scheduled for our Bio class, recess and Math, but it seems like it was a farewell party the entire day because our teachers would either just give us free time for us to take pics with our digicams (Now I wish I brought mine, but the battery was broker T_T), have a heart to heart talk with us, or all of the above. I think the only think academic we did today is our PA quarter exam (if that was our quarter exam, the what's the use of making a website?) and copying our pointers for Biology (i just xeroxed mine ^_^)

Our class is a musical class. Though there are some non-musical people (like me), some of us plays guitar (and brings them to school), loves to sing and are good at it. During our farewell party, those musical pips, sang a lot. Lol. I remember Patrick! He's now popular in our class because of his voice. And I remember during math class, because he's my seatmate, he keeps on singing and I keep on telling him to shut up because I can't hear our teacher discuss.

Ofcourse, not everything can be perfect. While we were having our party, some stupid guy from a different section rang the fire alarm twice then ran to our classroom so we were blamed for his petty little trick. But all is cool and happy now.

Oh yeah, it's not really goodbye. We still have our final exams, reading diagnostic test and loads of outings this summer. There has been talks about going to EK (Enchanted Kingdom, a theme park here in the Philipines), having a party at JJ's house (i'm not sure if i'm gonna come here, i heard that they will be drinking beer) and ofcourse, Mika's birthday party in PowerPlant! I still wish it was in ATC instead. PowerPlant is far and I still have art lessons in ATC. Mika said that we will eat in a Japanese restaurant. I'm kind of worried because you know Japanese food. They're raw. Yikes!

Hah! I'm no longer crying. I love blogging, helps me release all the stress. After this post, I'm going to place the phrase, "blogging for sanity" either in my profile or in my blog description. I'm sorry if this post is too long or too mushy or too corny or too junk. I also apologize for some bits of Filipino in this entry. This post is a bit personal and I just had to talk in a more comfortable way. Besides, at least it's not pure Filipino. My friend Mika said she's making a post right now in her blog and it's all in Japanese. Anyway, this is my blog, so I make the rules and I pick what entries to post. I'm feeling better now. Maybe now I can concentrate on studying. I love my second year life! I have a feeling it will be my most memorable year in my entire high school life.

pic source

4 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Now all the memories are coming back!

first day...
ordinary school days...
retreat...
play...
intrams...
farewell...

Next to that list is last day, but that still hasn't happened. Whew! My friend Joan told me lots of people will cry then, better bring tissue just to be safe.

Gosh. I already have so many souvenirs for this year and I still feel it still isn't enough. I even keep all of my retreat letters. Even the fake ones that me and Joan made. So it looks like our favorite anime characters wrote us a retreat letter. ^_^

3:49 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

It can be really hard to leave an old, settled, routine with people you love. I've found it really hard to accept that times change just as rapidly as the weather, and sometimes with less warning. Sometimes the trick is in seeing the beauty in change...what you can glean from it, the excitement of something new in your life.
And each time you move on, you realize it isn't about the places you see or the events you witness--it's the people. And as long as you have those people in your life, you will be blessed.
Take care. May you find joy in your future high schools as well.

~Will

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww. ngayon ko lang talaga na-realize na the best tong section natin. sana maulit ang school year.. hayy

24 rawks and rules!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... don't be sad. Everything will still be alright :D

Just always cherish those experiences...

-- claudia

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home